Are you professional, personable and outgoing? Are you a college student majoring in Communications, Broadcasting, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or a similar area of study? If so, Star 100.7 and CBS Radio have the perfect internship opportunity for you – working for our Promotions Department!
Internships with CBS Radio – Pittsburgh are supervised by the events/promotions department. Each student will be an intern for the three Pittsburgh CBS Radio FM stations (WDSY, KDKA-FM, and WZPT) and will be scheduled for approximately 16-20 flexible hours per week throughout the duration of the internship.
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help promote all three Pittsburgh CBS Radio stations at remotes, station promotional events, concerts and fundraisers
• Assist with equipment set-up and tear-down at promotional events
• Interact with clients, listeners and employees of various professional levels
• Assist with the research and preparation of all upcoming promotional events
• Conduct research on competing stations in the Pittsburgh market
• General clerical duties
• Assist in departments other than promotions when the opportunities are available and upon approval
CLICK HERE for printable information.
To apply, contact John D’Amico at 412.920.9400 x141 or firstname.lastname@example.org