Here Are The Ten Jobs Where You’re Most Likely To Get Divorced
Researchers at Radford University just released a study on the jobs that have the highest divorce rates.
Here’s the full list:
1. Dancers and choreographers 43.05%
2. Bartenders 38.43%
3. Massage therapists 38.22%
4. Gaming Cage workers at casinos (central cashiers who handle themoney and chips) 34.66%
5. Extruding machine operators (someone who tends machines on an assembly line in a factory) 32.74%
6. Gaming service workers 31.35%
7. Factory workers in food and tobacco 29.78%
8. Telephone operators 29.3%
9. Nursing, pychiatric and home health aides 28.95%
10. Entertainers, performers, and people working in sports 28.49%
And there ya go….