Is Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View

elisabeth hasselbeck 21 Is Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View

It was just announced that Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be joining Good Morning America.  So is she out as co-host of The View?

If you’re a fan of  Elisabeth’s you can rest easy knowing she is joining Good Morning America as a CONTRIBUTOR, specializing in hot button family, lifestyle and child rearing issues, so she will be able to do both jobs.  She says she’s thrilled to be joining the GMA team and thankful for the opportunity.

For those of you who are NOT fans……Sorry…..

1. disappointed says:

to bad she has a t.v job at all she is a lame big mouth brainless glob

1. Karen says:

I agree……why, why, why is this brainless glob on TV at all?

2. sandy says:

I’m not a fan and if she really wants to give child rearing issues a go why not be a role model and quit and be a mother at home instead of spreading herself so thin she has little time for them and a nanny raises them instead of her.

3. Karen says:

Ugh….I mean ‘seriously’. A Survivor loser who is a brainless twit that is giving input? I cannot hardly watch an entire show anymore. I like opposing views….when they are views and not Fox News talking points from a brainless twit.

4. Shelley says:

I enjoy all the ladies on the view except for ms. Hasselbeck. I find her policitical views repulsive and uninformed. I stopped watching the program because of her. It was exhausting to watch her constantly interrupting the other hosts and then go on and on about nothing. I find it surprising that she will be discussing children on GMA, since her mothering skills seem to be so lacking. Why did it take so long for her to be asked to leave – it was very clear that she annoyed Sherry, Barbara, Whoppi and Joy.

5. Shelley says:

I do agree with Karen – she would consistantly parrot Fox (News???) The girl never had anything worthwhile to add to any topic or converation – she’s like fingernails on a black board.

6. Michael says:

You have a great blog, i will back to you🙂