Barbara Walters revealed the final two people on her 10 Most Fascinating People of 2010 list.
The full list includes:
1. Commander of US forces in Afghanistan General David Petraeus. Walters said he deserved to be number one for his “committed” effort to bring stability and peace to Afghanistan.
2. Sarah Palin. She was asked if she’ll run for President and she said only if she believes she has the best chance of winning.
3. Kate Middleton
4. Basketball star LeBron James
5. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Lopez[/lastfm]
6. Sandra Bullock
7. The cast of Jersey Shore..And it was uncomfortable hearing Barbara talking about “smooshing”:
8. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Bieber[/lastfm]. Walters asked him about getting caught making out in the back seat of a car…because THAT’S never happened before:
9. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg
10. Betty White and again, a little uncomfortable hearing Walters ask her about sex:
And there you go!!