Bubba One On One With Clay Travis

terribletowel2 Bubba One On One With Clay Travis

Ok…so by now you probably have heard about the blogger from Tennessee that just rails all over the Steelers, the City,Myron Cope and the Terrible Towel.  It was all over the internet and Channel 4 did a story during their 11 o’clock news.  I (Bubba here) was not going to leave until I tracked him down.  I may not be the smartest guy on the planet, but I am not afraid of any fight. So, I managed to get Clay Travis to call the station and talk to me.

Comments

1. chell says:

Whhoo way to go bubba for calling out such a freakin a** that has the nerve to slam the steeler nation and its fans.. You said what alot of us were thinking. awesome job..Thanks for posting it online so many more can hear the a** and get even more fired up for our superbowl win!!! Whhooo to the terrible towel!!!

2. Beth says:

Nice job Bubba! That guy is a freakin ahole and deserves everything you gave to him and more!!!

3. Cat says:

❤ Bubba. Thank you for calling this guy out on the carpet.

4. J. Russ says:

You guys needed to do some research about how/why he wrote that article in the first. He was assigned to it by his editor and another writer from Fan House wrote the same style of article about the Cheesehead. Every week the same two writers on Fan House debate different topics. You guys in Pittsburgh need to do some research before lose your minds on the radio. He’s not just a “blogger”, he has three published novels about all college football, host a sports radio show five days a week and graduated from Vanderbilt Law School. And yes, he is married to a smoking hot ex-Titans cheerleader.

I listen to a lot of sports radio and Clay may be a smartass but he is also one of the most intelligent people I’ve heard. People in Pittsburgh are freaking out over a towel is a joke. Very professional of you to start yelling on the radio as well.

You guys need to gain a sense of humor. You don’t hear any Green Bay fans up in arms over the other side of article. Grow up.

1. JRussmademedoit says:

J Russ, how much did Clay pay you to write this? Is it to make him sound like he’s a nice guy? Because you’re a bigger ass then he is! I’m sure you “personally’ know this guy. And I’m betting his hot ex-Titans wife is a fantasy the both of you made up. Get over yourself loser. You’re pathetic

5. Pittsburgh'er in Zona says:

Thank you Bubba, Thank you. This guy is the biggest piece of shit on the planet. Thank you for saying what we all want to tell him. If he would of responded to my emails I would have told him the same, but maybe worse. This guy is a Jagoff. Again, Thank you bro.

6. Trish says:

Bubba you are a Pittsburgh Super Hero. When do you leave for the Super Bowl?

7. Debbie says:

Thank you for taking on Travis. You showed what a pompous a…… he is. I was so infuriated by his article. Now we know he is from Tennessee. The Titans totally disrespected the terrible towel & can’t seem to win anything. He fears the terrible towel and he is so jealous of our great Steeler team and SteelerNation!

8. JrBubbaShelley says: