Hope for the Holidays Gift Drive: Help a Family in Need

Your Christmas Song: Leading Up To Christmas

[photogallerylink id=64742 align=left]You helped us write it.  We used your lyrics.  Last night our intern Adi, Heather Abraham from KDKA TV2,  Brandon Hudson from WPXI 11,  13 year old Carley, and a group of 7 year olds from South Fayette (Sydney, Angela, Melena, Amanda and Aleia) came up and sang the song.  Let us know what you think!

Comments

1. sraam says:

Simply superb!

2. Mark Higgs says:

The children especially were delightful, but why no mention of Jesus the “reason for the season?”

3. Sarah Trabucco-Higgs says:

I love it!

4. Stac says:

How do I save that as a ring tone?

5. loree pyle says:

i think you did an awesome job!! way to go…this will become a classic!

6. nishanth bekay says:

Hey, the song was brilliant🙂 hope you guys come up with more things like this !!IT WAS EPIC !!!🙂
    cheers

7. Hotchick says:

Love the idea of the song, hat it was a collaboration of listeners , ALi and Star staff. Not sure I like the addition of the kids because its difficult to make out what they are saying. Maybe they could have just repeated the chorus. Also, feel the ending is weak and abrupt. Can Ali add a few more chords.?

8. Jen says:

I agree with Hotchick. I think the song was much better with out the kids singing a verse. You just cant understand them very well.

9. Cristy says:

Really…….Christmas is for kids!!!! Their faces when they see lights, their smiles when they see gifts under the tree, the happiness in their voices.

10. Songs decent, but I’m the music director that called last week. Adi needed to add a B section cause it’s the same 2 chords over and over again…the whole song. THe song only has one level. But nice job.

11. Mary Ann Laskey says:

I love it I want to buy a copy how do I do that?

12. Dottie Smith says: