From Bubba Show
19 innings and about 6 hours later, the Pirates finally won their game against the Cards.
That’s one looooooong game.
Does anyone really sit through an entire game like that? If so, were you thinking, “Gee, there are about a thousand other things I could be doing?” Well, we were.
In fact, we came up with a list of things you could’ve done during that game!
- Driven to Ocean City Maryland
- Cooked a 25 pound Turkey
- Watched Toy Story 1, 2 and 3…then 1 again.
- Walked a complete marathon
- Fly from New York City to San Francisco
- Smoke a 5 pound pork butt
- Have full face and neck lift
- Watched 12 episodes of Modern Family (with commercials)
- Make 36 hard boiled eggs (one at a time)
- Produce 14 ½ pairs of Nike shoes
- Play four full games of soccer
- Listen to Call Me Maybe 117 times
- Watch Joey Chestnut eat 2,448 hot dogs
- Antonio Brown could run 864 kickoffs back for a Touch Down
- Smoke 72 cigarettes
What are some of the things YOU could’ve done during that 6 hour game?