Mercury Recording artists, Neon Trees, invaded the Baierl Acura Theater at 100.7 Star to play a few warm-up tunes before their Pittsburgh appearance at Altar Bar.
The revealed that they are all Utahans (or Utahns – depending on who you ask for the spelling)…in that they are from Utah. Makes sense now, doesn’t it?
But what do you really know about Utah?
They were asked to rattle off 10 things to love about Utah. The band got through eight before deciding to get back to what they do best – performing.
In no particular order, here they are:
- Troll 2 was filmed there
- Footloose was filmed there
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was filmed there
- The State food is milkshakes
- Mormons aren’t as weird as everyone says they are; they’re actually really cool, chill people
- Utah has the best snow on earth
- Utah has a clean air act
- And we’re form there
Check out the video of a performance of their forthcoming single, “Lessons In Love”.