They say its wrong to eat off the floor but isn’t it more wrong to waste food? Do you eat off the floor? The “5 second rule” might be a myth but if it didn’t land in anything…that may have happened to me today with a peanut butter stuffed pretzel. I was NOT going to let that baby go to waste. In public things might be a little different. In front of people I know I might do it but if I am out not a chance.
The Situation: Do you eat off the floor?
December 7, 2012 8:01 PM
- Backstage With Fall Out Boy... Top 20 Songs: 100.7 Star, May... A Great Big World In 100.7... American Idol Finale, Flick...
- Andy Grammer Playing As... Musicians And Their Mothers FBI Releases Photos Of... HANSON Plays In The Baierl...
- The Fray's Joe King Plays In... St. Patrick's Day Parade... Farewell James Harrison The 100.7 Star Red Carpet At...
- Adele Performs During The... Jennifer Hudson Performs At... Kristen Stewart Arrives At... Red Carpet Bling At The Oscars
- Joyce Kaiser won $1grand w/$50K FREE money on the 5's on #BubbaShow. Next chance 10:05. cbsloc.al/ZMzgUc Good luck! Happy Memorial Day 2 hours ago
- RT @YaJagoff: @bubbasugly sounds like we need a guy night out. #anistonmovie @ShelleyDuffy @meltaylor1007 2 hours ago
- RT @meltaylor1007: Seriously? What the hell? Unreal. @bubbasugly @csaddler5 @starpittsburgh vine.co/v/bVqbKBw5xHB 2 hours ago
- Please help find Baby a home! bit.ly/Zi97Pa #BubbaShow (Shelley) 2 hours ago
- RT @bubbasugly: . @iammichaelaa @MusicallyBri YOU TWO AMAZE ME!! I LOVE YOU! 3 hours ago