- Bon Jovi Announces Pittsburgh Concert The Grammy Award®-winning group will play PPG Paints Arena on April 5th. Tickets go on sale Saturday, December 10th.
- Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro Share Burger King Cheesy Tots Napoleon Dynamite fans, your favorite high school friends are back and Napoleon's love for tots hasn't wavered after all these years.
- Jamie Foxx Producing Marvin Gaye Biopic Gaye's family is fully on board for the project.
- 'Prince: R U Listening' Documentary to be Released in 2017 'Prince: R U Listening' will focus on the artist's early years and his eventual rise to super stardom as recalled by friends, family and musicians who played with him.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda and The Rock Team Up for 'Millennials: The Musical' Yes, it's real. But, no, it's not serious.
- Bono & Jimmy Kimmel Sing about Being Rich and Going to Hell The U2 frontman broke out his MacPhisto character for Kimmel's annual AIDS awareness special.
- 'Hamilton's Brandon Victor Dixon Says Cast Has 'Nothing to Apologize For' "I know people have said it's a lecture, not a conversation," he said. "It was the beginning of a conversation."
- Disney Channel Awkward Wand Promos Throwing it back to those awkward Disney Channel promos!
- The Holderness Family 'Welcome to My Couch' Thanskgiving Parody The Holderness Family parodies Flo Rida's "My House" just in time for Thanksgiving.
- Pittsburgh Penguins Throw Shade at the Washington Capitals This post from the Pittsburgh Penguins will make Pens fans smile.
- Oxford Dictionaries Announces 'Word of the Year' for 2016 The 'Word of the Year' for 2016 beat out 'adulting,' 'woke' and 'coulrophobia.'
- People Magazine Names The Rock 'Sexiest man Alive' People Magazine's annual pick for 'Sexiest man Alive' has been made and for the first time ever, they've chosen a bald man.