- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography A former executive director for the Jared Foundation was arrested in April and charged with possession of child pornography.
- New 'I Am Cait' Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes "I want them to be proud of their daddy," Caitlyn Jenner says of her children, with tears streaming down her face.
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You're in 'Good Hands With Me' Amy Schumer graces the cover of Glamour this month to talk about being funny & feminist.
- Lots Of "American Apparel" Stores Closing! If you LOVE American Apparel clothes you need to get to Shadyside ASAP and buy what you want because there is a possibility that the store might be closing!
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure Perhaps what is missing is not more beautiful and funny women but more beautiful and funny female executives.
- Dear Scott: What If My Fiance Finds Out The Ring I Gave Her Is Used (By My First Fiance)? Dear Scott: I am in love with a wonderful woman and am about to propose with an engagement ring that once belonged to my ex-fiance. She returned it after we broke up. My family and good friends are the only ones that know that the ring is used. Is...
- 'Penny Dreadful' Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character's Fate Here's our guide to where the cast of 'Penny Dreadful' ended up at the conclusion of the season finale.
- 'True Detective' Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask We don't get any closer to the corruption behind the corruption of Vinci. Is this a vast conspiracy or the work of one mad man?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story 'Jenny's Wedding': Watch Spoiler: for the wedding, they'll both be wearing dresses.
- The New 'Wet Hot American Summer' Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer Yes, you've changed, Camp Firewood kids. Though from the look of things, there's a still a lot of growing up to do. Watch the trailer for the new Netflix series.
- Dear Scott: Are You Kidding? My Stepmother Invited My Ex To Our 4th Of July Party! Dear Scott: My stepmother has invited my ex-boyfriend to our family's Fourth of July barbecue. They work at the same company and still talk even though we are no longer together. I'm bringing my new boyfriend and think it's wrong that my ex was...
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend At their heart, these shows love America and what it stands for, although some of them show it with tough love.