Latest GRAMMY News
- LL Cool J to Host, Mary J. Blige Added to 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' Lineup 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' adds two new faces to brighten the holiday extravaganza.
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' The nominations for Album of the Year at next year's GRAMMYs will also be announced during the broadcast.
- GRAMMYS Will Now Allow Samples, Interpolations in All Song Categories The GRAMMYS have just changed the game, at least in relation to what songs can be nominated for awards.
- Making a Case for Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories' as GRAMMY Album of the Year In our Inside Album of the Year mini-documentary on Random Access Memories, we made a case for not only Daft Punk's win last night, but also acknowledged the influential role they've played in music across numerous genres throughout their...
- Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons Team Up for 'Radioactive' Remix Two-and-a-half minutes into the track, Lamar enters rapping about martians, tater tots and wanting to be the first rapper on Mars.
- Macklemore Apologizes to Kendrick Lamar for Winning Rap GRAMMY "You got robbed. I wanted you to win. It's weird and sucks that I robbed you."
- Behind the Scenes at the 2014 GRAMMYS with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Kacey Musgraves & More What goes on behind the scenes at the GRAMMYs? Hear what winners such as Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Nile Rodgers, Kacey Musgraves, Darius Rucker & more had to say, and find out which artist brought the press room to tears.
- 2014 GRAMMY Performances, Ranked This year it seemed like the words "And the GRAMMY goes too" were hardly uttered during the night's live broadcast, leaving plenty of room for the performances, which there were 20 of. All of which we ranked.
- How Hunter Hayes Scored a GRAMMY Debut for New Single 'Invisible' "The GRAMMYs actually heard the song and they stepped up right beside me, saying, 'Hey, we hear you. We get it. We're with you."
- Macklemore, Madonna and Queen Latifah Marry 33 Couples at the GRAMMYs 33 couples made it to the ceremony, officiated by Queen Latifah (a certified minister in California), who pronounced the couples married after a very short ceremony, prefaced by the performance.