Latest GRAMMY News
- Beck Agrees with Kanye West: Beyoncé Should Have Won Album of the Year Kanye West was quick to say Beck didn't deserve to win Album of the Year last night at the GRAMMYs. But it turns out, Beck didn't think he did, either.
- Kanye West: Beck 'Should Have Given His Award to Beyonce' He also said the Kardashian's should own part of E!.
- How Ferguson Came to the GRAMMYs Pharrell, Beyonce, John Legend and Common got in on the protest.
- Sam Smith Wins GRAMMY Record of the Year for 'Stay with Me' Album of the Year was the only big one that eluded him.
- GRAMMY Red Carpet Trends: A Whole Lot of Black Because We're Sad This Year Seriously. Lots of black.
- Kristen Wiig Stars in Sia's 'Chandelier' GRAMMY Peformance We know Sia isn't so keen on showing her face in public (so, hey, why not record a pop album?), but her GRAMMY performance tonight was some other-level shy stuff.
- Beyonce, Common, John Legend Bring Old and New Gospel to GRAMMY-Ending Performance The performance featured a classic gospel song, and one that's surely destined to be.
- Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' at the GRAMMYs The song was only released days ago, but Rihanna's collaboration with Kanye West and Paul McCartney got its first public performance on the 57th Annual GRAMMYs.
- Sam Smith Wins Song of the Year GRAMMY for 'Stay with Me' The singer, who took home the award for Best New Artist earlier in the evening, earned the distinction for Song of the Year for his song "Stay with Me"—the Darkchild version, that is.
- GRAMMYs Album of the Year: Beck Wins for 'Morning Phase' He may have flown under the radar the whole ride, but in the end, Beck came out on top.