Latest Music News
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé's Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot Tolot chatted with us about three specific looks from the book that we think any woman could create for a dramatic holiday makeup look.
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign If you're looking for the perfect girly stocking stuffer, Katy Perry and Covergirl have come through just before Black Friday in her newly unveiled holiday campaign for the makeup giant.
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life To help ease your stress this holiday season, Radio.com came up with a foolproof gift guide for all those music lovers in your life. Seriously, nothing says happy holidays like an inflatable confetti banana from Miley Cyrus or a painting of Taylor...
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift's Manager For One Night, And One Night Only Lorde also performed her latest hit "Yellow Flicker Beat" off the Mockingjay - Part 1 soundtrack.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and everywhere you turn in H+M you'll see Mother Monster and her recent duet partner, Tony Bennett.
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet Listen to what just might be a glimpse into the pop superstar's upcoming full-length.
- First Times: Nick Jonas We speak with Nick Jonas about the first time he met Demi Lovato, the first funny rumor he ever heard about himself and his first celebrity crush.
- Rihanna's New 'Rogue' Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love After a teasing of the campaign on Twitter earlier in November, it's official: Rihanna's new scent will be available in time for Christmas.
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne Pharrell's had a very active presence in the fashion world in 2014 and it looks like that will continue into 2015.
- Ariana Grande's Sexy Act is 'Ridiculous,' According to Bette Midler Midler says it's surprising to see Grande, with her "silly high voice, a very wholesome voice, slithering around on a couch looking so ridiculous."
- Paramore Debut Hayley Williams/Joy Williams Duet 'Hate to See Your Heart Break': Watch While the singers have been friends for years, this is the first time Hayley and Joy Williams (no relation) have collaborated on music.
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for '7/11' in Her Hotel Suite: Watch Basically, it looks like she got bored one day and decided to set up a camera and shoot a music video. And it's great.