Pittsburgh’s Thanksgiving Turkey: Deep Fried or Oven Roasted
Thanksgiving is almost here and we want to know how you will prepare one of the biggest meals of the year. Claim your territory and see how you stack up against the rest of the Pittsburgh area.
Will your Thanksgiving Day turkey be deep fried or oven roasted?
- Backstage With Fall Out Boy... Top 20 Songs: 100.7 Star, May... A Great Big World In 100.7... American Idol Finale, Flick...
- Andy Grammer Playing As... Musicians And Their Mothers FBI Releases Photos Of... HANSON Plays In The Baierl...
- The Fray's Joe King Plays In... St. Patrick's Day Parade... Farewell James Harrison The 100.7 Star Red Carpet At...
- Adele Performs During The... Jennifer Hudson Performs At... Kristen Stewart Arrives At... Red Carpet Bling At The Oscars
- #EList 7 foods for #memorialweekend with @noahonair 1. Mustard - Goes on everything, even Mac&Chez and Whipped Cream! 7 hours ago
- #EList 7 foods for #memorialweekend with @noahonair 2. Bacon Brats - Nothing beats bacon (period). 7 hours ago
- #EList 7 foods for #memorialweekend with @noahonair 3. Burgers - Let me see your grillz! 7 hours ago
- #EList 7 foods for #memorialweekend with @noahonair 4. Whipped Cream - Top That! 7 hours ago
- #EList: 7 foods for #memorialweekend with @noahonair 5. Mac&Chez - DUH! C'mon Son! 7 hours ago