Taylor Swift is April’s Vanity Fair cover girl and she didn’t hold anything back. She spoke openly about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s diss at the Golden Globes, how she deals with what the tabloids […]
Our sweet, innocent Taylor is growing up right in front of our eyes. She talks love, rumors, music, and more with “Rolling Stone,” and shows us a bold new look on the cover.
Taylor Swift was spotted last weekend getting cozy with a member of the Kennedy clan.
- RT @noahonair: Thanks for joining me on the #radio @StarPittsburgh Time to slam @rockstarenergy and #partyhard with @AndrewWK @AltarBar #s… 3 hours ago
- RT @noahonair: Morgan from Moon just won @falloutboy tickets @Stage_AE with @starpittsburgh Said her mom took her years ago, so it's time t… 5 hours ago
- RT @noahonair: Your #furlover will always eat your cooking. Reason 37 why they're way better than a bf/gf @tunein @StarPittsburgh http://… 6 hours ago
- RT @noahonair: Another reason to love the #subdayfundayshow Unlimited access to the copiers @StarPittsburgh @tunein # doubleteam http://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @noahonair: Pregnant women create more food combos than anything you'll ever see on @IronChefAmerica Fact! #sundayfundayshow @StarPitts… 7 hours ago