The quiff hairstyle rose to popularity in the ’50s. These days you can spot it on Bruno Mars, Robert Pattinson & David Beckham.
The quiff hairstyle rose to popularity in the ’50s with celebrities like James Dean. Today everyone from Bruno Mars, Robert Pattinson and David Beckham have made it fashionable.
The band member expresses his distaste for rumors and people insulting his family.
- A Great Big World In 100.7... American Idol Finale, Flick... Top 20 Songs: 100.7 Star, May... Andy Grammer Playing As...
- Musicians And Their Mothers FBI Releases Photos Of... HANSON Plays In The Baierl... The Fray's Joe King Plays In...
- St. Patrick's Day Parade... Farewell James Harrison The 100.7 Star Red Carpet At... Adele Performs During The...
- Jennifer Hudson Performs At... Kristen Stewart Arrives At... Red Carpet Bling At The Oscars Bradley Cooper, Jennifer...
- Prisoner Suing Taco Bell Claiming The Doritos Loco Taco Was His Idea cbsloc.al/10KwwXL 5 hours ago
- RT @PittBorghetti: Doing @CBSPittsburgh tour with @daddy_cap @giubilato_43 on Tuesday. Talking #Pitt Haiti trip in 8 am hour on @937theFan … 5 hours ago
- .@MiguelUnlimited Delivers A “Leg Dropping” Performance During Billboard Awards cbsloc.al/Z9o3zl 5 hours ago
- UPDATE: At least 51 people killed in Oklahoma and officials said the death toll is expected to rise. cbsloc.al/12QgBWK 6 hours ago
- RT @JTwistedTcrazy: @StarPittsburgh a juice carton 6 hours ago