Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Bubba Show got to talk to Upper St. Clair native, Stephen Chbosky who directed the new movie, Perks Of Being A Wallflower. He completely makes fun of Shelley and her Mt. Lebanon. Funny! Hear the whole interview.
- Backstage With Fall Out Boy... Top 20 Songs: 100.7 Star, May... A Great Big World In 100.7... American Idol Finale, Flick...
- Andy Grammer Playing As... Musicians And Their Mothers FBI Releases Photos Of... HANSON Plays In The Baierl...
- The Fray's Joe King Plays In... St. Patrick's Day Parade... Farewell James Harrison The 100.7 Star Red Carpet At...
- Adele Performs During The... Jennifer Hudson Performs At... Kristen Stewart Arrives At... Red Carpet Bling At The Oscars
- ICYMI: @RealDonaldTrump wins latest court battle – this time against 87-year-old woman: cbsloc.al/133kTu7 29 minutes ago
- Meet the #BubbaShow @WPHS Pet of the Week: cbsloc.al/Zi97yX 1 hour ago
- Miss #B94? You no longer have to go without. Stream it here: bit.ly/13QtORO or download our app here: apps.radio.com 3 hours ago
- Listen to Grimm at 4:15 for your next chance to see @SaraBareilles & @GinnyBlackmore @clmusichall for #starsessions bit.ly/RxXLN3 3 hours ago
- Robin Thicke talks ‘Unrated’ video: cbsloc.al/16MGf4d 5 hours ago