With a GRAMMY nod and new ‘R.E.D.’ album in stores, Ne-Yo is already working on his follow-up. But there is still the matter of his missing GRAMMY.
Ne-Yo’s new album “R.E.D.” debut at No. 4 on the sales chart this week, while Taylor Swift’s “Red” continues to dominate sales.
“I feel like great minds think alike. I’m a Taylor Swift fan, and I have been since her song ‘Fifteen,’” he said.
- Backstage With Fall Out Boy... Top 20 Songs: 100.7 Star, May... A Great Big World In 100.7... American Idol Finale, Flick...
- Andy Grammer Playing As... Musicians And Their Mothers FBI Releases Photos Of... HANSON Plays In The Baierl...
- The Fray's Joe King Plays In... St. Patrick's Day Parade... Farewell James Harrison The 100.7 Star Red Carpet At...
- Adele Performs During The... Jennifer Hudson Performs At... Kristen Stewart Arrives At... Red Carpet Bling At The Oscars
- Police: Hoarder Locked Pets In U-Haul To Avoid Court Mandate To Give Them Up: cbsloc.al/10nsQMa 1 hour ago
- RT @FlickFM: How long is this rain lasting?! @Verz (Jeff Verzyla from KDKA TV) fills @KelOnAir & I in around 3:30 on @StarPittsburgh! 1 hour ago
- Joe Miller just won $1grand with $50K FREE money on the 5's! CONGRATS. Look here. cbsloc.al/ZMzgUc #BubbaShow (mt) 7 hours ago
- 12 minutes away from $1grand with $50K FREE money on the 5's! Will you win on #BubbaShow? cbsloc.al/ZMzgUc (mt) 8 hours ago
- RT @elletee122: Jammin so intensely with @StarPittsburgh #throwback 🎶🙆 8 hours ago