Beyoncé has officially been named an honorary chairperson at the 2013 Costume Institute Gala. The annual event, held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, is often called fashion’s Oscars with the rich and famous pulling out all […]
With President Obama having just started his second term as commander in chief, it seems only fitting that the First Lady would make a repeat appearance on the cover of Vogue as well. In next month’s […]
Who runs the world? Beyoncé does, of course and the March issue of Vogue confirms it once again. Queen B, wearing Givenchy, is the cover girl of the mag’s Power issue, which hits newsstands February 19. […]
Lady Gaga is the latest Vogue cover girl and this time she let her Little Monsters in on the big reveal before magazine editors got the chance.
The Madonna Dance party keeps getting bigger! Following immediate one day sellouts in many of the major markets of Madonna’s tour, Live Nation Entertainment has announced that the world tour will now stop in Pittsburgh […]
If you have been living under a rock you may not have heard that[lastfm link_type=""] Madonna [/lastfm]will be performing February 5, 2012 at Superbowl XLVI for the halftime show. Are you happy with this? What […]
Please stop treating her like a piece of meat! If you do, maybe she’ll stop wearing a meat bikini.
- RT @TJtheDJ: It's Party To Go time @dieselpgh with @StarPittsburgh #party #mixshow 15 hours ago
- Want to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE? Watch here: bit.ly/LIVEConcert #DontMissOut ow.ly/i/26Dlu 1 day ago
- This is your chance to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE, click here for details: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DC6 1 day ago
- No doubt @MonstersandMen will get the crowd going when they perform #LIVE on 5/18: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DAu 1 day ago
- Don't forget tomorrow bring your pet out to #SewickleyUnleashed ! Food, 5K, Parade & More! cbsloc.al/11KJSXq 1 day ago